Saturday, June 14, 2014

Another week closer

Another week done. Another Saturday morning with coffee in hand. I was so exhausted last night that I went to bed early and slept for 10 hours. Every inch of my body hurts today. I really need to take up yoga.

I can't wait to be done here. To finish up work at my job.  To grab the few books I want from my old classroom (which I should do this next week) and leave on a new adventure. But that isn't today. Today is for things like helping some family move and getting a haircut. Perhaps even a pedicure that I desperately need. Yes, need. I have one about once a year, so chill.

As I drink my coffee I scroll through the sale ads on craigslist for trailers. The ones I find myself falling in love with are the little glampers. Ones like...

Isn't she beautiful! The colors and the windows are amazing!  Or perhaps...

How could you not smile? It's so cheery and lovely.

But the reality is that we will have to start with something like this:





Actually, I'd be thrilled with something like this. I like the layout and the colors. I could totally glamp this up. Most Class C rvs that are in our price range are ugly and the colors range from dingy white to poop brown. Guess that means we'll have our work cut out for us.

As soon as we have our rig, I will start sharing pictures of the transformation of our new home.

But for now I'll relax. Drink my coffee.  Have some breakfast. Begin preparing myself for another grueling week.

No comments:

Post a Comment